A competitive edge using competition law
Thorough planning and an understanding of competition law can assist in attaining a competitive advantage. We evaluate the risks in mergers and acquisitions and contract arrangements. We also offer beneficial and effective procedural advice in The Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority (FCCA), general courts, The European Commission and The Court of Justice of the European Union. In the field of competition law predictions, fast reactions and correct applying of regulations, combined with appropriate risk management, will work out.
We can assist e.g. in the following areas:
- Contracts and competition law surveys;
- Mergers and acquisitions and merger control;
- Misuse of the controlling position in the market;
- Cartels and other horizontal division of labour;
- Competition law related liability issues and litigation.
The number of outsourcing services is constantly expanding as is the need for competent and professional assistance in competitive bidding, also in the Market Court when needed. The need for appropriate protection of trade secrets in biddings is also one of our top priorities. Our clients include contracting authorities and bidding participants as well as those who, for some reason, are excluded from bidding.
Our services include:
- Cases in the Market Court;
- Revised procurements;
- Offers and offer requests;
- Competitive biddings;
- Outsourcing services; and
- Trade secrets.