Intelligent legal solutions
Intellectual property rights are often an essential part of a company’s value. Taking care of those rights should be an integral part of a company’s strategy. We help our clients in protecting, monitoring, defending, administrating and commercializing their intellectual property rights. With our help, our clients’ intellectual property grows in value.
Our IP and technology experts are experienced in supporting a variety of businesses in different phases of the lifecycle of intellectual property rights, from technology start-ups to commercialization or internationalization of new technologies, products or concepts. A number of our experts have extensive in-house backgrounds and they bring this valuable experience to their client assignments. We have uniquely in-depth experience in drafting and negotiating licensing, franchising, manufacturing, distribution, IP transfer, agency, R&D and other co-operation agreements. Our extensive experience from different IP-related industries enables us to complete contract negotiations efficiently.
The solutions we provide and our IP expertise have been acknowledged by international directories such as Legal 500 which recommended Lexia’s expertise in IPR and specifically Markus Myhrberg in its 2017 Europe, Middle East & Africa 2017 edition.
Our expertise covers all fields of IP, including the following:
- Trademarks and brand management
- Trade secrets and know-how
- Employee and university inventions
- IP protection, prosecution and management
- IP strategies, licensing programs, commercialization of IP
- Licensing, merchandising and distribution agreements
- Franchising and other forms of IP commercialization
- IP transfer, agency, R&D and other co-operation agreements
- IP related disputes and litigation
- IP issues related to corporate and financial transactions