Effective management of restructuring
We act as our clients’ strategic partner in national and international assignments relating to mergers and acquisitions and funding. We have successfully managed the sale and purchase of various companies, together with company assets, as well as related funding and contract arrangements. We advise companies, organizations, investors and sponsors.
Our know-how covers restructuring arrangements of industrial players, mergers and acquisitions of venture capitalists, change of generation arrangements and real estate transactions.
We draft the structuring plans and investigate any other concerns in relation to the execution of various transactions, funding operations with equity or loan financing, and related collaterals. We also assist in the structuring of any holding companies which may be required in such transactions.
Together with our clients, we define clear goals which we reach with effective project management.
We can manage e.g. the following assignments in relation to corporate transactions:
- Shareholders’ agreements, sale and purchase agreements and funding agreements;
- Director agreements and incentive schemes;
- Notices on company acquisitions;
- Negotiations with competition authorities;
- Due diligence investigations and data room arrangements (Lexia’s Virtual Data Room);
- Foundings and contract arrangements of equity funds;
- Sales, purchases and exits related to portfolio companies;
- Mergers and share swaps; and
- Tax planning.